Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's the common test season. As a student, I would have butterflies in my stomach on the day of exam. As a teacher, i'm suffering from the same symptom, but a few days before the exam. I want all my students to do well in their tests. I don't want my class to be the last class of the entire level.

So far so good.. I have 4 classes in total.
1 Express: Common test next week. The test paper is tough. Hopefully they will be able to do it.
2 Express: 2 failure but more than 50% distinction.
2 Normal Technical: Have yet to analyse but their results were satisfactory
3 Normal Technical EBS: 100% pass and 50% Grade 1 (75% and above)

Pretty satisfied with the common test results. Hopefully my 1E1 don't disappoint me.

Go go Ms Tan! =D

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Anonymous stephy said...

jiayou miss tan!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger sq said...

yah. jiayou chen lao shi~

realise very very long didnt meet alr! let's meet up during march holidays. stephy u can?

 
At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Вчера в этот читала занятие о состаренной [url=http://www.sosnamebel.su]мебели из сосны[/url] и ценах 2010, а где пост-то?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home