Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas to all! =)

This year christmas celebration was rather different from the past. What's different? The place I celebrated christmas at.
e
Went Msia on Christmas Eve and spent a night over there. Although there are only 6 of us (Qiang, vince, ju, jing, andrea and I), we had lots of fun! Egg tarts, bubble tea, zi char - salted egg yolks crab, salted chicken, kang kong, butter sotong, fu rong egg, dim sum! Lots and lots of food and I quite like the zi char although some of the dishes are that little bit of salty. On a side note, with all the gatherings and together with the festive seasons, my toning up cum slimming down aim seem to be unachievable at all. In just one week, I ate crab thrice! Instead of feeling my fats burining, I can see them forming up. Arg..

Back to the our trip to msia. Went Ju's house and we were totally crazy on WII. It was my first time playing with that machine and I loved it. I dont like PS because most of the games are strategy, fantasy, fighting games. But for WII, all the animations and games are so cute. The games are so stupid and require little thinking! Thats why I like it. Haha. WII-ed for the entire night, pausing inbetween for our count down session. Exchanged gifts and here's what all of us bought:
Qiang: An expensive box with a not that cute bear (Ju recieved it)
Vince: A pair of hello kitty chopsticks (Qiang recieved it)
Ju: Magnetic board game (Vince got it!)
Jing: A super gigantic lollipop ( Ms Tan got it and I can actually give to my kids)
Andrea: Chocolate (Jing got it and she dont the taste of it at all..poor her..)
ME: Zebra metallic mini pen (Andrea got it and hope she likes it)

Slept at 4am (the three gers got to sleep on the bed, while ju slept with his sis and the other two poor souls have to squeezed on the sofa) and woke up at 1030. Brunch together, WII together and its home sweet home. NO JAM AT ALL!!!

It has been a long time since I went to that place. In fact, I only went to his house for less than 5 times (twice with 204 ppl, including this time). Saw some of the little things which I have given him lying around. Memories.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home