Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hong Kong Day 2 Part 1
Early in the morning, we went to Li Yuen Street East and Li Yuen Street West hoping to dig some gems over there. To our dismay, theres nothing much to buy. The two older ladies each bought a pair of shoes though. If I never remember wrongly, its hkd98. So not that cheap cos its just normal plain covered shoes.


After the boring morning, we took a long bus ride to Repulse Bay. The sand is not really smooth and the place is filled with tourists. Not really a peaceful beach. Nevertheless, beaches are always beautiful.


All six of us!!! As you can see, the shorter lady is of cos my mother. Haha

The big Guan Yin Ma at Repulse Bay. Its really gigantic!


Spot my brother and my father.. The chinese words on the bridge actually means longevity.

More on day 2 in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home