Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hong Kong Trip Day 1

After my graduation trip in May, I've been wanting to get out of Singapore to go to another country. However, it never cross my mind that I will be going overseas again this December. This time round, besides going overseas with my friend, my parents, brother, andrea's mother, andrea and I decided to embark on this journey together, the journey to Hong Kong.

Took Jetstar flight. Yes, again! Simply because it's the cheapest. The flight was delayed and we only arrived in Hong Kong at around 8pm. The smart alex, opps, is smart andrea, went to declare that she had flu and in the end, she was send to another office to have her temperature taken. Also barred from entering, I was caught to another waiting area cos my face looks too different from my passport photo and they asked me to wait while they check my identity. ARGG..I shouldnt have used that formal wear photo. It's giving me trouble all the time.

After all the waiting, we arrived at our lodging place at 10pm. Had a quick dinner nearby and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home