Monday, November 23, 2009

4 months as a school teacher.

I still remembered the first day when I stepped into the school. I was super lost because I have no idea who should I report to, who I can talk to, where I should go, what I should do. I even mistaken the HOD as the admin clerk. Opps.

I used to be nervous when doing relief teaching. After 4 months, doing relief are the most relax lessons. For normal lessons, will still be abit nervous and lsometime lost for words and have to rephrase what I wanted to say.

As of now, I still like teaching. However, I don't really like the school management. Sad to say, my perfect picture of schools without having office politics were ruined after I entered into the real teaching world.

1 month of rest, to recharge myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home