Saturday, December 12, 2009

Went shopping with Stephy today. Steph, thanks for asking me out arh.. Both of us spend almost close to 100bucks today!!!

Bought a dress at the flea market. I thot the length was ok but when I try it at home, its super duber short. Luckily the skirt can go with a legging.

My loots:
1) Dress: $15
2) Bio-essence hydra spa energy light moisturising lotion: $18
3) Bio-essence hydra spa energy intensive moisturising cream: $18
4) Silk Whita Mask (7s): $14
5) Bio-essence Tanaka White Mask (1s): $3.90

Currently using bio-essence tanaka white products. Since my skin from head to toe is dry and I dont mind being dark, I decided to give the new series a try. It claims to be super moisturising. So it better be good.

Tried the silk whita mask before and its quite effective. So decided to stock up cos its 1.90 now instead of 5.90. Been using mask once every two days cos my skin from head to toe is very dry (some parts even peeling) after my trip to hong kong. Do try it cos even stephy gave positive feedback on the mask.

It's been quite some time since i bought so many things at one go. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home