Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm too lazy to update on my Hong Kong trip but since I'm kind of free now, I shall blog about other stuff.

Went JB with Ju on Thurs and we talked about what our other friends are doing. Realised that at this age, especially during university or after graduation, alot of people start to get pretty busy with life. They start to pursue what they like, what they want themselve to be or maybe just a very simple goal like buying a car or getting a house for marriage.

Alot of people would have planned what they want to work as before they choose a course to study in uni or otherwise, decide the field they want to go to during their course of study in uni. Most of them study hard or work hard to pursue their dreams and goals. They fully utilise the time they have, doing things they enjoy doing, spending each and every minute of their life meaningfully.

Thats when I start to question myself. What are my dreams and goals in my life? It struck me hard when I realised that Ive got no idea on where I want to head to at all.

Throughout my life, Ive always spend most of my time sleeping, watching tv and maybe online. I would say that more than half a day (>12 hours) will be spent on the above activities. In the long run, I would have wasted half of my life away.

At this age, I realise I shouldnt lead such life anymore. I might not know where I want to head to but I will try to make every minute of my life meaningful. The following are something which I will do next year:

1) I might not be one of the best teachers in Singapore but I will try hard to complete my contract and get into NIE. I will strive to be a good teacher although now, I admit that I'm still not a good and capable one. .
2) I decided to take up 2 tuition like before. I know next year my schedule will be busy and most probably I will have to work until late afternoon. However, I know that I will still be able to give tuition like before if I spend less time watching TV, sleeping or playing the computer. You will never know how much you can stretch until you have tried it. I believe I can make it.
3) No more excuses for no time to exercise. I will jog twice a week, once on weekday and once on weekend.
4) I might take up some courses during hols. Guitar (something which I want to learn 10000 years ag0), cooking (i kind of like making dishes but i hate the washing part), yoga or pilates.

I shall come out with a resolution for next year soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home