Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A neighbourhood school which only thinks highly of teachers who were previously from the "branded" schools.
What rights do you have to belittle teachers who were from neighbourhood school when the school you managed are also a neighbourhood school?
Are you trying to tell the students that you are not as good because you are from my school, a neighbourhood school?

Yes. Indeed I'm not from the top-notch school. But I am very proud of my own schools. I am sure that my results were definitely better than some of the students from the "branded" schools. I am very sure that unlike those "branded" schools, my classmates are all selfless and that's the reason why my class is still so closely kneaded. Clever and smart they might be, characters and behaviours of these "branded" students might not be as good as students from those schools you looked down on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home