Wednesday, June 15, 2005

been mugging for this few days..correct myself..yest n today..haha...did alot of maths qns...im goin to finish C.O.E by tml n by hook or by crook, im goin to close that chp.. no time liao. so muz move on. alot of ppl starting to mug. c alot of ppl in e lib today. haha. go lib is quite good. i manage to do work n didnt take nap. but then at lib my pace super slow. few hours oni do less than 10 qns. mabe becos e qns are tough or mabe im juz stupid. haha. watever it is, im goin to study hard.

goin to mug mug mug..sun goin out to play le.yea.so beta study hard this few days. if nt will be lag behind n block test is oni 1.5 weeks away.i dun wana fail fmaths again. let me pass n let me get A for ccmaths n B for phy...pray hard study hard mug hard. may luck oso be on my side. realli wana do well.. didnt perform up to my expectation recently. so this cuming block test please dun demoralise me furthermore..please please please..haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home