Saturday, June 11, 2005

Supposed to go out wif a group of sec sch friens today but didnt cos one was sick and me dun feel lk goin out liao..so decided to stay at home n luckily i did cos stomach was veri veri pain juz now...haix..

anw, cum to tink of it, i feel that friendship is so complicated..a sec sch frien of mine,whu is in e same sch as me currently, seems nt to be in good term wif e other two friens,oso friens of mine...they were once so closed..took e same combi, came to e same sch n always hang out together...but recently, i find something amiss..this ger will always not be wif them when i saw them in sch...dunno wat happen oso..hope that they are still in good terms...friens cum n go in ur life..sum might stay put for a long time but sum juz left when time is up...after i graduate frm sec sch, i juz lost touch wif most of my friens...but i still haf deanna SQ andrea n xueyi...we are veri close although we seldom see each other...sumtimes i will tell them my prob n sumtimes they will tell me theirs too...everytime we meet we still haf so much to tok abt, so much fun together...guess they are not part of my life..haha..glad to noe them n hope that our friendship will be forever n everlasting..bleh...

hols finally start liao..but will haf to mug for mid year n A'lvl liao...time for me to work hard...if nt i will nt be able to get good grades...try to plan my time wisely...but everytime i oso lazy to do homework..will try to complete them lah..hope that i can...n i wana study hard for e mid year cos studying for mid year is oso an revision..so might as well do my best rite...dun waste time...i wana haf fun for e rest of e year...but at the same time, i wun neglect my study...i do not wish for e top of e top..but juz hope that i can do pretty well to get into e course i wan...hope i can do it...ganbate!!!jia you for my buddy too...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home