Saturday, May 14, 2005

so proud of myself...this weekend is e most fruitful weekend so far..haha..although others might be more hardworking then me...im still proud of myself..hehe..manage to finish e vector worksht, phy tutorial, study abit of somplex no..hehe...do so many thns..hehe...took a 3 hour nap...same old me..haix

this weekend n next whole week im goin to do as much homework as i can so that i can enjoy myself during next week long long weekend...hehe..my bdae too...yea~...18 liao....can watch M18 shows.. haha..although 18 liao, i did not manage to do anythn proud lah...

things that i tink im proud of myself:
1) getting a gold medal for 200m race in pri sch
2) won my brother's PSLE score
3) top for maths n phy a few times in sec sch life
4) getting 10 points for o'lvl
5) got into interview for scholarship twice but failed
6) go for work attachment at MSD
7) knowing a few goof friens
8) keeping chicky intact for 6 years
9) meeting piggy

cant tink of anythn liao...haha...quite a boring life baz..compared to most ppl..hehe. but im still contented wif all that i haf...a not rich but happy family...not many but a few good friens..piggy n chicky...n e luck that i haf during exams....hehe

tink god is fair though...although my life is not veri interesting, i haf so many good things in life...so ppl, dun tink that u r less fortunate becos u r nt..tink of all e tings that u haf n all ur achievements....u r definitely fortunate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home