Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Im so proud of myself...i finished 1.5 tutorial in 3 days...im determined to finish e other 0.5 by fri...now, doing mechanics on kinematics...not realli ver tough but we got 30 tys qns to do...booo..now at qn 14...16 more qns n i can complete it...did 9 qns in sch today...so proud...tink becos i wana forget everyting, so i was rushing to finish my work baz...keeping oneself busy really makes u forget ur saddness...

Haix...

Ive realised that it is very difficult to get over your saddness although you haf tried hard to forget about it...once u tink of e incident again, it will remind u of ur saddness...i did not delibrately go n tink abt it...but even when im doin my homework, sumtimes e sad memory will juz flash in my mind...e feeling is so sickening...

i seldom get sad cos i dun get sad easily baz...everyday oso quite happy,joke around disturb others...even when im sad, after a few hours, i will get over it..but a day had passed and im still in this mood... dn really noe wat to do. juz hope that God will take away all my sad memory and let me be e happy chicky again.. i wan to be happy..to be a happy little chick... to bring happiness to people around me...

hope that ming tian hui gen hao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home