Friday, April 22, 2005

Guess it is time for me to buck up...

Ms Ang gave out the result slip for the block test today and i was kinda disappointed to see all those lousy marks printed on e result slip. This is the worse result I get in my entire life baz. Getting an F...didnt even get that before,except for those mini test or class test.. but normally for major test, even if i fail, i nv once fail so badly before. i can blame no one cos im realli too slack le. This time round, for the mon test, im goin to try my best to study hard or i should sae hardest so that i can do much beta. Realli dun wan to do badly again le.. around 140 days to prelim yet i didnt revise at all. can u imagine..haix. realli need to be more hardworking. no more sleeping e whole day for sat n sun. if i cont. to sleep, i tink there wun be even sufficent time for me to finish my homework.yap. determined to work hard now..hehe

On the other hand, although im goin to put my time n effort in my studies, i wun neglect play too. haha.. studying everyday,every hour will oni make u drain up when exam cums. so ive already decided to go out and play for one whole day once a month.. this will make me look forward to e end of a month and will thus be an incentive or reward to me. haha.. thats the way im goin to live for the next four months.. after that will be real mugging for three months and den it will be fun!!!!wahhaha..cool...

i will not be lazy anymore. I will work extremely hard especially when there are tests or exams so that i wun be disappointed again.. friens out there, ganbate!!!! lets work hard together.. 7 more months n we will be free....PERSEVERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home