Friday, May 20, 2005

Clap clap... ... today got my first 18 years old bdae prez...it is a ipod shuffle from the whole class plus xueyi,deanna n Shiqi...happy...hehe...thx guys n gals..luv u all so much...haha...but then, i dun haf much songs in my comp..so tink such a storage space for me is quite useless...so...i will keep buggin ppl to send me songs now..wahahhaa...bleh..

yea~3 days of rest day...no school wich means i can play!!!hehe...probably goin to go out everyday...mabe except sun...cos im goin to choing my work...i manage to finish one tutorial in 2 days within 3 hours orr so...quite happy n satisfied...im goin to do alot this two weeks so that i can revise during hols n play oso since 2 weeks of my hols are being eaten by e stupid schoolll...bohohoho....sianz....but nvm la...A'lvl cuming...it is time for me o work hard le...goin to reach for my goals...3A's...abit impossible though..haha.bleh...but my aim la....haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home