Monday, May 23, 2005

Satisfied and happy wif myself...

This 4 days(frm last fri to now), I have really done alot of homework..at such a fast speed that even I myself cant realli believed it..if u all noe me well, im those that can sleep for almost 24 hours..thus, my work rate is super slow compared to e others cos sleeping is my top priority....haha...but, guess wat..i manage to finish tutorial 22.1 and 22.2 within 3days...both have 14 questions each...hahah...den juz now i were doin phy,quantum phy...i manage to do 40 qns in abt one hour time...fast hor...i oso manage to do analogue worksheet although im quite uncertain abt my explaination..will confirm wif e rest tml..haha...after this entry, i going to relook at those qns that i left blank for 21.1,22.1 tutorial...goin to make sure that e qns that i dunno how to do reduced cos got one person mock at me...booo...shall fill in all e blanks..haha

today is my 18th bdae...but stayed at home to do homework cos it is realli veri diff to plan activities...initially goin out wif moely,xy n sq but then sq not feeling well n i oso promised to go out wif my class ppl...so sq sae postpone their date..end up, who noes, oni me andrea n jy wana go out..so i decided to call off e whole thn cos quite fed up liao..haix...nvm la...dun tink i will ask e whole class to go out again...oni will ask those who are more "on"...cos it is realli frustrating to keep asking them whether they wana go ant...booo..but i didnt waste my day today...tts e most happy thng la...

next week im goin to blast my engine..im goin to make sure that i complete as much homework as possible cos time is running out..i wana study for the next block test cos almost all chpts will be tested and it will b a form of revision for me...moreover, it will be june soon...i realli need to work hard now...to get into the course i wan, wich is accountancy currently..tough competition...i muz get good grades..cant get a C for any sub..my aim..n of cos...cmaths muz be an A...act. hope to at least get AAB...dunno can ant...will try veri hard...gif me e luck n discipline n i tink that i will be able to get it...hope that God will help me plan a good timetable for e rest of this year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home