Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life is more fulfilling and meaningful now as compared to NIE days. However, I feel so restricted when all my lessons are observed by my mentors. I prefer my contract teaching days. I like the feeling of having classes right from the start of the school year, to set my own rules and routines for my classes, to build rapport with them right from the start, not having to follow my mentor's styles, pick up from where they left or stop at and having difficulty to change what I expect MY students to behave as they have already been framed by my mentors. 5 more weeks to go! 7 observations down and 3 more to go. Definitely can be much better in terms of classroom management and lesson delivery! I prefer to teach the classes I taught last year. But well, I still love to hang out with my students! I guess its this feeling that makes me want to be in this profession. Gogogo!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Blogger deanna said...

Hello! Jia you on your teaching! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home