Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saying bye to NIE for the next 10 weeks...

5.5 months.. 11 modules.. Approximately 30 assignments.. 3.5 months in hall.. 3 weeks of hols.. Now, its over. I can still remember clearly how I used to complain about school. How I want to go back to teaching badly. Now, its time to go bad to school for practicum..

Half a year of being a student and not a teacher. Half a year of not seeing my students and Im wondering if they still remember me. Half a year of not working close with my colleagues. All these give me a mixed feelings of going back to teaching.

Posted back to the same school. Mixed feelings. Good and bad. Good for the students are really nice and pretty well disciplined. Good for being able to work in a familiar environment with people whom I already know. Bad for the school has high expectations of teachers. Bad for my mentors will definitely expect me to perform better than before.

10 weeks of crazy maddness. Lesson plans, 10 lesson observations, 1 class of maths and 2 classes of ebs (luckily the sec 4 class is doing coursework now).. Looking forward to this and yet, feeling alittle stress and frighten. Well, i will definitely do my best and make sure I dont short-change anyone of my students. Gogogo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home