Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The start of a new beginning, a new year, the year 2011..

The year 2010 was definitely a one filled with lots of memorable moments, both happy and sad..

I derived alot of satisfaction from the short stay in WRS this year when I was officially given classes to teach alone. Though alot of time, efforts and sweats were put in, I never regretted doing all the things I had done for the kids. The happiest moment in 2010 was probably when I collated my kids Mid Year Exam results when both my Sec 1 Express classes achieved 100% passes and 75% distinction, my Sec 2 NT class achieved 100% passes and my EBS class which perform not that bad although their results were not as good as their seniors. The time with my form class 1E1 for half a year and 1T7 for 3 months, the time with my Netball girls.. I can still remember some of the time with them clearly.. Oh yah.. And not forgetting the bond with some of my colleagues..

The time in NIE was madness but nevertheless, I did learn some things from those modules. To be truthful, I did gain knowledge and skills which I believe will be helpful in my teaching career. However, I definitely dont like how some of the tutors deliver their lessons, especially when they are teaching the future teachers how to be a effective and good teacher.

The Meleka trip, the sentosa trip, the batam trip, and the zoo trip in December ended my year 2010 wonderfully.

I would like to give thanks to all who have brought me joy and laughter and added colours to my life in the year 2010.

Let's welcome the year 2011 with open arms and embrace all the challenges which we be facing in this year bravely. May each day be filled with happiness and may all of us remain pink in health in this new year.

Happy New Year!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home