Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eat Pray and Love..

A pretty nice show worth watching.

There were many times when I were totally clueless on what I should do. When my relationships started to turn for the worse, I had no idea on what to do. Having nobody to turn to, I prayed to God. Somehow, I felt much better after that. There were a period of time when I went into hiding, making myself busy so as to forget everything. Yet, when a busy day was over, I started to think of the unhappiness again. Only when I started to face everything bravely, then I managed to get over the misery periods.

Never regretted those times which gave me many wonderful memories. Though they are kind of fading away as I aged, some of them will always remain in my memory bank.

Though life has been back to normal now, there is still a force that will pull me back. It is something which I know is hard to overcome. Like her, I am afraid of having that somebody who will create that imbalance in my life.

Go watch it if you are free. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home