Sunday, September 05, 2010

In hall..

I'm glad that my roomie is someone whom Ive been seeing almost everyday for the past 9 months. Otherwise, I will never ever stay in a room with a stranger.

I'm pretty tired now because I went to a chalet yesterday and I only slept less than an hour at night!!! It has been donkey years since I stayed over in a chalet. Went cycling from Changi Safra all the way to Changi Village and all the way back to Changi Safra. My butt almost caught fire! But its pretty nice to cycle beside the 31 year old and 11 year old girls! =)

Some things happened this term and I am totally caught off guard by what I am facing now. I choose to hide and pretend that nothing has happened initially. Now, things have been surfaced out, I choose to run away. How useless of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home