Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My story in WRS has come to a full-stop...

Last friday was my last day in WRS. I did not expect myself to cry when I bid farewell to my kids but I did. The speech by my netball girls, the hugs and the words really touched my heart. I hate to say goodbye to them because they are a group of awesome kids, especially my sec 4 girls.

Yesterday the contract teachers went back to school for the celebration. I was very happy to see all my students once again. I never expected to recieve so many "thank you" cards and gifts and I was overwhelmed by their sincerity.

I'm proud to say my one year stay in the school is all worth it! I may not be the best teacher or a wonderful teacher yet. Hoowever, Im glad that one year stay in the school has somehow helped my students to grow in one way or another.

Now I truly understand what teaching is all about, how teaching gives the kind of satisfaction that people in other profession will never ever understand. =)

Thank you 1E1, 1E3, 1T7, 2E1, 2T8, 3T7, 3T8, netballers, and colleagues for giving me wonderful and memorable moments in the school which I will never ever forget. I will definitely miss all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home