Monday, October 04, 2010

Its Monday again.

Why am I dragging Monday so much since the start of school? I dont like this feeling at all. When I was teaching, although I dont like Monday too, but I dont have this super strong feeling against Monday. 4 weeks have passed and I still dislike school so much. I dont know what is wrong with me. Lessons after lessons. Most of the time, I walked out of the room, not knowing what I have learnt from the tutor. I dont know what I have learnt this 4 weeks and why I am studying. I dont look forward to any of my lesson, I dont have any satisfaction after I finished my assignment (and they are piling up till real high) and everyday passes so slooowlly. This is real real bad.

Weekends always zoom past me. Saturday is my play day and Sunday will be used to complete my assignment. I love all the outings with my friends. I love spending time with each and everyone of them. I really enjoyed myself when Im with them. But, Im starting to feel very tired. I dont have any time for myself at all. School, homework, tuition, outing with friends. My week is always packed with things that I cant find time to rest and reflect and think. When my kids finish their exam, I will spend one of my weekends by myself, slacking at home and doing whatever things I want to do.

As a working adult, more issues we have to deal with. Money, relationship with family, friends, colleagues, what you want in life and etc etc. It can be really tiring at times. But still, life goes on. We just need to adapt to the environment and remain optimistic and be thankful and happy for all those little events that happen in our lives.

To my besties, have a great week ahead! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home