Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Been pretty busy to write this:

HAPPY 21st Birthday
Deanna Tan
I hate it when people say one thing but actually mean the other. Bad to say this. But whatever you have done this few days make me feel that you are a hypocrite. There has been times when I doubt you but I told myself that we have been so good and you wont bluff or lie to me. I told myself that I think too much. Again and again, I was proven wrong.
It doesnt matter if you tell me that you have choosen that path. But please do not tell me all the nonsense that you actually doesnt want to get in, register during the last minute, didnt print this, didnt print that. You didnt realise that you have loop holes in all your lies. You told me that you sent in 2 applications but in the end, you blurted out that you sent in 4. You told me that you didnt attach any photos but in the end, you blurted out that you attached 2. Perhaps you didnt realise, more often than not, you have to lie again to cover your lies. Im not your direct competitor so what for telling me lies.
If you want to apply, just say it. If you want to get in, just say it. If you have prepared for it, just say it. If you have choosen that path and forgo your initial decision, please do not tarnish that decision. Please do not forget that the person sitting next beside you might want to get in there.
It doesnt feel nice to be aroundefriending someone like you. Sometimes, I feel that you are true. Sometimes, I think otherwise. Who are you? Which side of you should I believe?
A random thought of mine. It doesnt matter if you guys understand it.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand lol. nvm abt the hypocrites, as long as u r able to differentiate among them will be gd enuf =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home