Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its coming to the end of recess week

One week break is going to be over soon. Been coughing badly this whole week. The cough syrup makes me knock out at ard 12 every night. Got a headache twice this week as well. =(

Been very busy this week with CCA garang guni, CCA appreciation dinner, SQ's gift hunting and celebration, and of course not forgetting my fans, my tuition kids.

Celebrated SQ bdae at this korean restaurant in Bugis. After which we went for some "ice-eating" which cause us 18 bucks for two bowls of ice. If you guys think the ice must be real good, you are wrong. Its actually what you can get in normal desert store. Mango ice and red bean ice. Grr. Went to a pub and we simply slack and chit-chat over there. Its been quite long since the five of us were out together. Looking forward to the year end trip with them. =)

It was a busy week but I didnt get much work done. Only managed to read 2.5 chapters of my textbook so far. Looks like someone needs to kick my butt and get my engine going. I need to concentrate more and study abit faster. Two quizzes after recess week! =(

~HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SHIQI~
1. Be happy
2. Be healthy
3. Be pretty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home