Sunday, September 07, 2008

Its time like this when you feel lost in life.

Going school and tuition have actually become my life. But imagine your life is only about school, tuition, homework, assignments, projects and outings with friends? Week by week it just pass by like this. You dont know what lies ahead of you. All you know is that you have to do this and that by today and the day will just pass by. In economic point of view, you only have short-term planning (or maybe I should say really very short as it is only like a day or the most a week) and no long-term goal. Thinking back, you will be wondering what are you busy with and why I am making myself so busy with things when I dont really know what I want from all the busy-ness.

Its time like this when you feel lost in life, clueless of where the direction of your life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home