Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Subject registration was a failure again this semester. It seems like im just damn sway when it comes to subject registration. Wanted to get two bnf modules. But in the end, I only got one. The other module totally no vacancy. Grr.

I just realise something after my PA partner commented that I look like someone who will never get angry. I realised that as long as I remember, I seldom get angry, at least not angry at something for long. Im a easily contented person who will smile when drinking bubble tea or eating ice cream, giggle at almost everything, laugh at things easily. On the other hand, I realised that I cried easily as well. I cried when someone gets angry, worried, sad, disappointed because of something I did or said. When I dislocated my arm, I didnt cry although the pain was killing me. I still laugh and joke around for fear that choonie and royce will be worried about me. But upon hearing my mother's worried voice, I feel so bad. And when I know that I need to be admitted to the hospital, I cried. Its not because Im scared or it is pain. Its simply because I know my parents will be so worried about me. I guess thats me.

It was then that I started to wonder. Will it be better to be single? You need not cry for someone, need not get worried about someone and wont let someone cry because of you? I dont know what Im thinking. It just struck me suddenly.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haa. yup. sometimes i ask myself that also. i think im not suitable to be in a relationship as well. i guess it'll be very tiring for me to be in one. like, you have to worry about alot of things and i strongly believe that it can either make or break you. and sadly it belongs to the latter for the past years. ):

anyway. see you soon! :) i've craving for sushi now. yum yum yum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home