Saturday, May 24, 2008

21..

Entered adulthood yesterday. Nothing much. Not much feelings I would say. Its just another day I guess. Haha.

Had a simple dinner at waraku. Heard from some friends that the food there was VERY nice. But it turned up to be average only. N i would say the prices are steep. I would give it 3.5/5. Yup.

Held my birthday party at my house last saturday. Turned up that the buffet I ordered wasnt very nice. The fried food was kind of hard. It wasnt easy to plan for a party. But the sight of close friends around you, their laughter surrounding you, the wishes they give you, its all worthwhile I would say. It was a very simple party. Hope all of them enjoyed it. =)

Its time for me to make some speeches for turning 21.

Alot alot alot of things happened to me between the age of 18-21. I would say I grow up alot[Turned fatter and my face grow rounder as well=( ]. Got into my first relationship, grandfather got ill, grandfather passed away, grandmother got very very sick, mother's business fold up because of this, broke up, grandmother passed away and we have spent alot on her medical bill this years but seeing her smile everytime we bring her out made everything worth it, father was jobless due to the closure of my uncle's business but luckily both my parents got a job now and we are surviving quite well now and some other things which happened along the way which I dont wish to mention.

Experience lots of departure during this 3 years. It wasnt an easy time for me. Cried alot and alot. But it was also during this period of time that I truly enjoyed happiness and I truly get to know that whatever happens, my family will still be united and support each other in every way we can. Im pretty glad Ive got a good family. Though we arent rich, we live each day happily. We are closed, much more closer than those family which are rich. Im pretty glad Ive got close friends. Though not alot, I know these few friends will be there for me when I really need it.

Its another phase of my life. Its time for me to keep all the memories as history. I shall live everyday happily and with optimism. My life is great, as compared to those sze chuan people who lost their homes, their family members and even their life.

Thanks all who have attended my party!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home