Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally I have cleared all my quizzes, mid-term and projects. But the week after next will be final exam. Its like I haven even got a chance to sit down and rest and I have to go through that mugging period again. Ive got so much more to study but Im totally shagged and tired now. =( Hopefully I can gain back my momentum this weekend. Boohoo.

Life is more or less the same. Just that tuition sessions are now longer in my daily schedule. More time for myself and more time to study for exam. Hehe..

Its when time like this when I hope theres someone here for me, always here for me...

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should try to relax abit ya...Make your mind clear for better studying effect..

You will certainly find someone who is willing to share your burdens and happiness. Is just a matter of when and will you grabs the chance.. Maybe you should take initiative also if you found someone you like.. Guys sometimes are just too stupid and timid to make the first step...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home