Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All my accounting friends are starting to go for interviews. Some of them even gotten their job placements already. I cant help but start thinking what I really want to work as after graduating.

Working in a bank is definitely a WOW. But what do i want to work as in the bank? Traders? Brokers? Corporate finance? Asset planning? Wealth management? Nothing seems to interest me. Some doubt me when I told them I might go NIE. Some thought that it is because it is pretty difficult to get into a bank at this point in time thats why i go NIE. But seroiusly, I dont find it a nuisance to teach at all. However, if I were to go NIE, I would have wasted what Ive studied for the past 3 years. It is really a big decision to make.

Sometimes, it isnt that good to lead a life like mine. It is indeed stress-less. Taking one step at a time. Thinking only of what to do at the very last minute. But some people have their life all plan out since young. Yet Im following the typical education path of Singaporeans without knowing what I am pursuing for.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

不是每个人一出生就知道自己要什么。最重要是你继续寻找. i believe its enough already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home