Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just had my 214 presentation today. Again, I speak like bullet train. Its not that Im nervous, its just that I have this tendency to speak very fast. I still remember that during pri sch, when we were practising oral in class, my teacher would always ask me to slow down my speech. Till now, I still have this problem. Boohoo.

CNY next week. Didnt really go shopping as Im so busy. Busy with dont know what as usual. Time just seem to pass by pretty fast. School, tuition, tv, online. Thats my life. Im still a slacker and till now, I have only completed two tutorial. Sometimes, I think that Im really very lucky that I can still survive in uni despite being a lazy and blur lk sotong person.

Will be spending my CNY in genting, AGAIN. But this time round, I will be going with my family and relatives. I doubt it will be as fun.

Break break break....



Nice Phrase:
There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home