Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Its the day of the month

Without knowing why, I went to listen to several Jay Chou songs and read the lyrics of his songs just now. Im not a Jay Chou fan. I dont have any of his CDs, I only have less than 5 of his songs in my itunes, I dont sing his songs in KTV, I dont fancy him. Out of the blue, I just went youtube, to watch his MV.

I know most of the tunes well as most of my friends always dont fail to sing these songs in KTV. But, during those singing sessions, I never bothered about the meaning behind the lyrics. Until today, then I realised that his songs expresses thoughts and experiences that many of us had gone through, or maybe only me. Dont really know how to describe but I think the lyrics are meaninful.

How funny is that. After so many years since he became a single, then I realised the meaning behind his songs. I used to think that those fans who are crazy over him are really crazy as he doesnt has look as well. Now, I know the reasons behind it.

Both of them loved his songs. Ive got the CD from him but I never played it before. Its still in my drawer, still wrapped in that wrapper. I didnt get influence by them to like Jay, never. But now, discovering him myself, I start to like his songs. How strange..

Time is often a important factor in one's life. Opportunity, chances, love..
Once you missed it, you missed it.
Doing different things at different time will also lead us to different endings..

Exactly 3 months ago at this date, one phase of my life ended...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home