Friday, January 11, 2008

Its only the first week of school and I woke up late for lesson!

Set my alarm at 645am as my lecture starts at 830am. Who knows, I heard the gate of my house opening and realise that it was 810am. Decided not to go for the lecture. 2.5hrs of travelling for 1 hr of lecture is definitely a waste of time.

Schoolwork starts to pour in and official lecture and tutorial style lessons will be starting next week. Tuition has officially resumed with a new student whom I just accepted. CCA has also officially resumed. I foresee that the whole cycle of school life will continue. 13weeks of school and 2 weeks of examination. Thats what uni life is all about.

I still remember the image that I will look for when I walked towards the place. It used to be always there and it became I hope for it to be there. Now, I know, it will never be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home