Sunday, December 30, 2007

Been coughing like mad for the past few days. Think I can tone up my stomach if the cough continues. I still remember once I cough for weeks and maybe a month when I was in JC. That was a horrible period. Pray hard this time round, the cough virus will go away soon.

Went for my cousin wedding dinner just now. Whenever I attend such event, I will envy the newly wed. Its not by coincidence two person get married and it takes alot of love to maintain a marriage. Wedding day is really a sweet and memorable thing in a person's life.

Results out and I did badly. Throughout my entire education life, I never get such lousy grades for my major exam before(if i never remember wrongly). Sad, but I kind of expected it. When there are other more sad things in life that you have experienced, you realise that achieving bad grades arent as sad and disappointing afterall. I guess thats what we call immune system. Will have to work triple hard to get bk my 2nd lower. Haix.

One more week to school. I hate school. I hate my uni life. How i wish my life stops at 18, seriously. Earth is rotating every second. I guess, happy or sad, my life still continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home