Sunday, December 16, 2007

I choose to believe in what you have said and ignore what others have told me.
I choose to accept whatever reasons you have given me for I believe that you wont lie to me.
In the end, whatever you have said were just pure rubbish, nothing but rubbish.
You still lied and I finally understand that you have a choice not to be a bastard.
Im sorry for being harsh but in the first place, Ive told you to consider everything properly and you have assured me again and again that you have thought everything through.
I hate liars and I have told you that whatever it is, dont lie to me and tell me the truth.
This is the first time in my life that I can feel anger and hatred within me.
Throughout the trip, whatever you have said keep running across my mind. All those were nothing, but just rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home