Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 reflection...

Its the time of the year when you start to think of the past and come up with resolutions again.

2007 had past by quickly, so fast that I cant recall what achievements I had obtained for the year. The year started off badly with me crying on first jan. Then Jan-March was a rainy season for me with tears flowing out so frequently that I will cry myself to sleep. As for the reason why, those who are closed to me will know why.

My grandma's health deteriorate as days past and God took away her life in April. My mother suffered a great blow from this and in a few days, I can feel that she aged alot. My brother and I tried to help out during the funeral, acting as strong as we can so as not to further add on to my mother's grief. From then on, my family got closer, going out together now and then, treasuring the time we have together.

06-07 Sem 2 exam period was a torture as I have to stay at my grandma's wake and at the same time, study there. Not only that, my mind was occupied with other things. Results were out and I did badly. Another sad thing.

Then I went to work in Gold Roast during the vacation. Bascially, my job over there was relatively easy. Admin work, some accounting work, stock taking work and etc. Everyday, I will just count down to lunch time and then to knock off time and without knowing, I have worked there for 2.5mths from May to July.

It was also during that period when another thing happen in my life. Unknowingly, things happened. They bring away my previous saddness and unhappiness, giving me surprises, happiness and joy. Slowly, I forget about my past and start to enter a new life. It was as if a roller coaster brings me up from the ground to the air, slowly bit by bit. New experiences, new feelings, new happiness, new things to look forward to.

July and Aug were months that were full of uncertainty. Things happened too fast and all I can do is to follow my heart and mind.

School started and a new phase in my life started as well. Time pass quickly when you have something to look forward to. I accepted this new life of mine, trying to get used to everything.

Then Oct came and I suffered yet another blow in my life. God took away everything. The roller coaster drop down fast and the next moment, I found myself on the ground again.

November and December past by quickly. I am glad I joined WSC-Vm and WSC-Vh. Both beach hunt and kidsworld left a great impact in my life. They taught me alot of new things. Genting and KL trip after that and that was my first overseas trip with my friends. I found out something during the trip and I have to secretly hide and sobbed so as not to spoil my friends mood. Was so down that I even sms SQ from genting. Heard some of the things from my friends as well and I confirmed my findings when I saw it with my own eyes that day. The rest of the hols was spent hanging out with friends with occasional CCA meeting.

That was what happened to me in 2007. Good things to note is that Ive become closer to my 204 clique, frequent outings. Ive experience some true joy in life in July-Oct. Besides these, all I can remember was unhappy memories which I hope to erase all of them out of my life. Forget and move on to the year 08.

Lots and lots of thanks to my friends:
Andrea: A good good friend whom Ive known for 8 years, being in the same class for 5 years. Always there when I need her, know me inside-out, comfort me when Im down, accompany me when Im bored.
Shiqi: A person whom I can tell her what Im thinking and feeling and knowing that she will be there to comfort me. A girl who always bring laughter to her friends. May happiness and joy be with you too.
Deanna: A friend who will call me and ask me whether Im alright after reading my blog. A busy busy girl with lots of achievements in life.
Steph: A person who will talk crap with me and advise me on what to do when I tell her my problems.
Shortie CC: A guy who always call me chicken although my nick is chicky. Never fail to make fun of my tanned skin. Thanks for lending your listening ear, comfort. A guy who I know will reply to my sms even at 3/4am. A person who always say "whatever it is, remember that cher is here"
Wenya: A friend whom Ive known for 2 years. Although only for 2 years, she seem to be able to know what I am thinking. She will try to make me laugh when Im sad.
Ju: Glad that we have become friends after everything. After 2 years, you have really know my personality and character. Knowing that I will keep everything to myself, you still asked how Im doing. Haha.
You: For the happiness you once gave me
Thanks to all!!!

Now, Ive come to the last part, my RESOLUTION for the year!
1) To study real hard for my next 3 semester
2) To help as many beneficiaries as possible( be it planning for event, raising funds or just giving tuition)
3) Be happy each and every today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Perhaps you didnt lie to me. It was just a big joke God has played on me. I should be glad that the joke didnt carry on further. All the best.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home