Sunday, January 13, 2008

A relaxing sunday..

It has been ancient since I spend my Sunday at home like this. Had been going out frequently on weekends for the past two months...

Its time like this when you realise friends are kind of important because its quite lonely to be alone, especially when none of your family members are at home.

Managed to get some school work done but it takes me like a few hours to finish one assignment cos I totally have no mood to do school work.

Yesterday saw this not-that close friend of mine with his new gf. It kind of set me thinking whether feelings can change that fast. Its really scary to know that one can change his/her target so quickly, like one or two months time, maybe even lesser than that. If thats the case, how do you know whether the person beside you is truthful to you? How do you know whether your partner will be with you forever?

I guess it all boils down to trust.

-Trusting in the heart is most sensual risk of all-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home