Sunday, June 20, 2004

yea~..went running just now..tink ran about 1.5km..about 10minutes nonstop...den cannt tahan..walk home..haha..but beta than nothing..tink my stamina drop liao..cos 3 weeks never run le..but beta than last yr...cos i took e same route than that time haven even see my block stop running liao..now i gt c my block den walk home..haha..tink gona to exercise twice next week..yea~determined to do so...haha...dunno how to do my phys...HOW!!!sianz...wrote notes for e chpt..but gt so many thngs to write...so i came online..haha...discussing wat to buy for tjy...so ma fan...sianz..dey wana go town..but i lazy to go leh...how...wanted to buy OCEAN, polo tee(finally i saw a white polo tee and got my size and it is oni 19.90), tjy prez and shd be nth liao..haha...but goin to get tjy prez first...urgent!!yest my bro frien came to stay over at my hse...den dey ate e honey baked ham, and my chocolate milk(i oni drank one cup and e whole 1 litre of milk is gone) while watching soccer...enjoying their life while we have to squeeze together in e room..but quite fun..haha..

chicky gt such a cute feet, and eyes..those whu gt c me, muz cum n take a look...e pic is inside my hp...wahahha...very cute one lor...if u dun c, its your loss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home