Monday, June 14, 2004

wao...two weeks of hols had passed and i did nothing great except finishing one of my maths tutorial...kinda slack...haix...determined to finish all my homework by this weekend so that i will have time to study for my fmaths test next week..but, i doubt i could do it...my stupid cough havent recover..everynite will cough n cough..so end up if i slept for 10 hrs, i oni gt 8 hrs of sleep...damn stupid..dunno wat medicine e stupid doc gave me..see e doc for 3 times liao!!!idiotic....haix...recently, my friend was being hurt by e word LOVE again..not really sure abt e detail but noe that she is very sad and even cried..luv can really make a person go crazy and lost his or her mind...i oni realise now that why she choose to go to e most lousy poly in spore...indeed people around me change alot of sec 4 graduation...SQ admit she changed and i admit i changed too...and through our observant, our friends ard us have also change alot..haix...gals r more crazy about guys now and we are starting to have different views about our friends as we are starting to mature in our thoughts...old friends leave and new friends cum..except a few good good friends are still together...haix...i hate changes!!!deanna SQ andrea n me...e big big gang left oni 4 ppl now..sad.sad...haix...start to noe them more especially SQ...thought that SQ is very cheerful gal but after getting to noe her more, found out that she is very emotional..haha...deanna...more lady like now, which is a good thng..andrea, still nt very interested in guys but change her way of dressing liao..no longer e OP ger..haha..sumtimes wonder how people can be best friends from a very young age to old...i wish i will haf one soon...tired of life...hate my life...everythn is about academic, academic and more academic...hate it!!!used to like maths alot...but now, once i see maths, im tired...maths tutorial maths tutorial and maths tutorial....dunno how to do my phys tutorial...but still hanging there...totally lost in econs...think probably would drop..haix...very sad that i found out that im wearing a mask facing people now...im no longer the pure gekeng that you all noe...dun like e person, yet i pretend that i dun dislike her...haix...cant stand sum of my friends behaviour but juz get used to it...noe more about life, friends and things happening around me...sad to see people leave in my life...friends juz leave n leave...loss contact with most 4 gracians...and frm my first 3 mths classmates...sad sad and more sad...now, i oni like to laze around my house and hang around with my family especially chicky...chicky is the more pure and innocent gal on earth..haha...loss in touch with GOD...seldom pray now...man are selfish..oni when they truly need GOD help then they will sincerely pray to GOD..haixx...dunno how i am goin to survive this ywo years of jc life...on e brim of dying but still hanging on...dun wish to think about it but still need to..how contradicting...haix...but dun worry...i will survive...i wan to be top of the world!!!yea~~~

Perseverance is all we need!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home