Saturday, May 29, 2004

Sitting on the couch,
Talking with SO.
Starting from homework,
Ending with daily life.
Stressdul life is what we have,
Boring days are what we had.

Homework is piling up,
Tests are coming up.
TO my friend, SQ,
Pressing on is what you need.
Think before acting,
Regretting is not worth it.

Best friend is what I need,
True friends are what I have.
Someone who can share you joy, laughter and sorrow,
Is definately hard to find.
Best friend knows you well,
Gives you comfort when you are down.
This is the type of friend,
That everyone will want.

True love is hard to find,
In love is what we want.
Yet I am not desperate,
For true love is what I want.
Love is definately not a game,
So please do not toy with it.

To all my friends out there,
I know you are very stress.
But strive hard to achieve success,
And two years time will fly away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home