Sunday, April 04, 2004

Cant believe...i slept at 1130pm on fri and woke up at 11.00am on sat...after that, i slept from 2pm to 5pm...on sat nite, i went to bed at 12.00 and woke up at 8+...then slept from 2 to 5 again..haha...lazy bugs are inside my body...
Did nothing much during the weekend except sleep..hehe...just now did some maths qns and im quite satisfied with myself because i finally know how to do liao..hehe...SQ called me to ask some maths qns and i found out that actually i have not fully understood the previous chapters...during my sec sch life, no matter what theory my friends asked me, i would know how to reply them..now...haix...i, myself, were not sure of the theory behind too...a sad sad thing...
tomorrow new timetable should be out...hope that i will not have to stay until 5+ then go home...hope that i can get well wif my new classmates...

[my soul, my heart, will always be with you...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home