Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Have a BBQ yesterday and it is quite a successful one...I'm the organise..haha...luckily it was not a flop..haix...time really flies...after yesterday gathering, i think we will not meet that often as most of us went to different JC...We will make our own friends and as time passed, our friendship will become further and further apart..everyone seems different from me yesterday..the person i dont really like seems to be quite friendly after yesterday BBQ...talk alot to the guys and found out that Denny is getting more and more lame...His jokes will send us to northpole, just like jason said..
Haiz...I still have tons of tutorials to do...how am i going to finish within 1 days...wednesday thurs and fri i'm occupied with jobs and OGL stuff...Need to spend today rushing my homework...
This few days i'm quite sad...don't know why...maybe because of SQ...what she wrote in her blog has made me think alot...I kind of regret rejecting the person so directly...now then i know that being rejected is so painful...maybe i should have given him a chance..but it is too late now...I feel so awkward talking to him and i think he feel strange too...mixed around with my class boys well except him...i seldom talk to him and he seldoms talk to me too...this is quite sad...i actually admire SQ for the ability to love a person so deeply and when she knew the answer, she still can face the reality so well...Yesterday when she talk about the chat with him, she almost cried out...I knew that she was just trying to stay cheerful so as not to spoil everyone's mood...A brave gal...
A few more days and school will reopen...I'm still not sure whether i have choosen the right JC and whether i should take 4 subjects..we always need to make a choice in our life..it is just like the demand curve we learn in economics..when you choose the first choice, you will have to forgo your next best alternative...once you make the wrong choice, it will be very difficult to turn back...haix...

The beautiful of luv is that it will bring colours to your life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home