Friday, March 12, 2004

I went to sentosa today and we went sun tanning. I got darker and my nose is red. Haha. This few days quite busy. Need to go for job briefing tomorrow and Mon I have a BBQ.Yea~ I realised that I have been very slack recently. My maths tutorials are all blank. After 1st three months, I will definitely work hard to get good grades for my A'level. I will be an OGL soon. Haha. If my friends are under me, I will make them suffer. Haha. It is the end of school term today and one more week, Jc life will officially start. Time flies. It seems that I just took my O'level yesterday and now, I need to start school again. I'm quite tired recently and I think I will not be able to cope with my work when school starts. Haix...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home