Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today was quite a boring day. Watch a stupid documentary movie during GP lesson and i almost fall asleep. Need to catch up alot on F.Maths because I very long never attend the lectures and tutorials. Tomorrow must choose subject combinations and i'm still not sure whether to take 4A or 3A. I'm afraid that i would make the wrong choice. I will be wasting one year if i never choose the correct subjects. Read my friend blogger today. Feel quite sad for her because she has love the guy for so long yet the guy did not give her an answer. I think the guy knew abt it. I think that it my friend knew the answer she would at least able to let go as she will know that she has tried her best. To my friend, i know you are ver sad about this matter but let time heal the wound. You will definitely find the person you love and he will love you as much as you do. Luvhurt but we still like the feeling of being in luv!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home