Sunday, March 14, 2004

Hmm.... today quite late then come online...haix...don't know why is it that although i'm having so many activities like BBQ, i'm still feeling down...I also not sure why I'm not happy...How i wish i know what my goal of life is so that i can pursue them. Even if it is impossible, i can still dream of it...I live everyday without knowing what i want in my life..I hope that my life can be filled with my colours as I really don't know what am I doing now and I'm not happy with my life...Lost!!! What should I do? School will be starting in a week time...I'm already in JC yet I still know nothing about my ambition.. I'm like studying for the sake of studying...I love maths but not to the extent that I really love it...Thinking back, I think that I love maths because i'm good at it and maths teachers are normally nice...the feeling of loneliness always come to me when i thought of this thing...how i wish i am i a world of nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home