Sunday, May 23, 2004

Wao... such a long time since i blog...haha...nothing much happen lately just that my homework is piling up...today is my bdae...yea..happy bdae to me happy bdae to me happy bdae to me hapyy bdae to me!!!...haha...anyway, recieve quite a number of prez...e one i like most is a set of poor bear soft toy given by G04...so cute...n i like it so much..haha.went out wiht tricia xingjuan andrea jiayong n julian today...took neoprint...e first time we take in a machine at cineleisure was like so idiotic..all of us llok so ugly...then we went to heeran to take e second time...e effect is so good..it is e same machine me sq xueyi deanna n andrea took e other time...all of us look good in tt pic...i tink im addicted to neoprint...haha...anyway, hols cuming...gt a chalet organise by denny n jasmine i guess...den 2nd week of june goin to NUS for a course...looking forward to it...1st wk still gt lessons...haix...den 3rd week i will go out n enjoy myself...4th week will be my homework n study week..haha...goin to cut my hair during ehols n going to do treatment...my hair is so thick n curly...haix...dunno wat i can do to make my hair straight...so sad...anw my mama let me do contact lens liao...goin to make it during e june hols too..haha...hope i look good without specs..haha....gtg le...bb...to my sec sch friends out there...I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home