Tuesday, June 15, 2004

wao...today went to gym with SQ...den e two of us were the youngest there..exercise for about 0.5 hr then we went off liao...den we walk from the yishun stadium to northpt..think about 200 calories gone..happy...hehe..sweat alot..hopefully can slim down by 0.5kg..especially at those flappy parts...haha...my side stomach gt prob...very painful..cannt do sit up...do 10 and it pain lk hell..so sad...never go running for a long time liao..afraid that i will lose my stamina and fail my NAFA test...but shd be wun...happy that i can stretch very well nowadays...can easily touch my feet..haha..once i went into e gym room, there is tis stupid smelly...luckily never puke...determine to do more exercise tis hols..haha..anw, SQ told me about this qing tian pi li the news..so shock about the thng she told me..cant believe that my friend change so much...haix...ppl change change and change...e older we grow, the more we realise that almost everyone in tis world is not as kind as he or she seems to be..no one is truthful in this world..sadded...even myself...got so many thngs haven done..homework..PW..project..n test to study...oh my gosh...so many thngs to do...n im oni left with less than two weeks...sum one out there plz help me do my work!!!

People cum and leave your life as you are growing up..we need to get use to it..sadded that this happen..but we can do nth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home