Wednesday, June 16, 2004

so so so much beta...juz realise that doing homework maths qns can help u release stress...becos u will be so concentrated that you will forget watever tha haf happen..haha...juz now do tons of differentiation qns..LUV DIFFERENTIATION...wahhaah...started to saw the light in maths again when it is growing dimmer...haha...yea~so happy...maths is still my favourite sub..left half a tutorial of maths qns to do n im done..yea~..n i haf highlighted e ans for eng compre...so satisfied wif myself...lalala...happy!!!goin to continue doin maths later on...muz finish until qn 25...wahaha..hope can..work hard work hard n work hard...found another bullier in my class..today in msn bully me...make fun of me...bleh!!!luckily nv gt tricked by him...haha..but i wun believe him either..lalal..haha...
CHICKY IS THE BEST!!!YEA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home