Wednesday, January 07, 2009

School has officially started but as I only have one core and one elective in my timetable now, I only have to go school on thurs for my core lecture. I have to get another elective and I pray hard when stephy's drop, I will be able to get the slot. Also pray hard that I will do well for my electives as I still want my second lower. Such low aim I have. Haix. =(

One of my kids' tuition have resumed and I believed the other one will resume by next week. It will be back to tuition, schooling and cca lifestyle, with FYP in my schedule now. Haven really touched my FYP yet and I do hope we wont do very badly as Ms chicky tan grades arent that fantastic and cant afford FYP to be cui.

Going to watch Ponyo later. Hehe. The cute fishhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home