Sunday, December 21, 2008

20 Dec: My Dad's birthday celebration and family outing

Ive got good parents. They are cute as they are short and funny. Maybe they are the least serious parents in the entire world. And maybe my dad is the shortest and skinniest dad in the entire world (hes only approx. 155cm and 40kg. luckily im much much taller.hehe. but my poor brother got his genes =p ). Now im gona annouced that my parents are hip and cool as well!

Yesterday we went to River City Restaurant, which is situated inside Pennisule-Excelsior Hotel, to have dim sum buffet. The dim sum was only so-so but the desert was nice. They served red bean soups, gui lin gao, and mango pudding. We ate alot as we went with an empty stomach. So full that we almost cant walk. Haha.

We shopped around to get my brother's sports shoes. There was a lucky draw going on in that shop. One can either win 10%,20% or 30% off his purchases. My dad helped my brother to draw and he got 30% off! Lucky birthday dad. Haha.

Afterwhich, we went to.....Play pool and bowling!! Its funny..Seeing them figuring out how to play pool although Im nt that good also. My brother lost to my parents and I in bowling. Muahah. Lousy!!! Arent they young, cool and hip! I doubt most parents will go to such places, especially at their age. But my parents are pretty excited to play the games. =)


The hotel lobby and behind the lobby is the swimming pool



Dad and mama..


The restaurant which is pretty small


The two of them...


Me and my brother trying to be funny..


The dim sum with my brother's chopstick..


The ha-koi which is not very nice as the skin is too thick

The yummy shui jing bao. love it!


My brother trying to act pro...


My papa who can play quite well after two games..


My mama..


The pose quite pro right..Thanks to the photographer..


My mama who won my gor gor...
My mama and I.. Both of us got super round face and dark skin. She always kana mistaken as philipino..luckily i nv.. 20 years down the road i might look like her =p



My family!! The two extra guys who refuse to siam. grr.
Love them lots...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home