Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yesterday was my last working day! Time flies. I had been working there for 2 months without knowing. This job was kind of different from my IRAS job. The people there are all older than me, only two of them are around my age. People whom I talk to everyday are from different country, differen races and mostly guys. Haha. Although I dont like this particular colleague of mine(cos she always push her work to me), I would say I enjoy working there. All of them treated me nicely, perhaps because they know im just a temp staff. Haha. People told me they will miss me once I left. Its kind of sweet to hear that as Im only there for 2 mths. Haha. Yep. That marks the end of my vacation job. :)

MY COLLEAGUES:



(My mentor) Annie And I



(Salesman) From left to right: Andrew, William, Me, Annie, Henry, Teo



(Production Leader) Derrick And Me



(Forklift Driver) Me, Silvum, Kumanum



(My Lunch Partners) Sally(QC), Beh Shan(QA), Me, Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home